Private Brewery Tours
CRAFT BREWERY TOURS – Eat, drink and be happy.
Our craft brewery private tours gets you tasting hand-made boutique beers and ciders throughout the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula. Sample tasty ales and crisp lagers on our unique Aussie brewery tour. We showcase the best, freshest, most flavourful beer and ciders around!
We promise a great day out on our cider and ale trail. Meet some interesting people, and taste some amazing locally produced craft beers and ciders along the way.
Breweries on our ‘visit’ list:
- Buckley’s Brewery
- Coldstream Brewery
- Hargreaves Hill Brewery
- Kelly Brothers
- Napoleone Brewery & Cider House
- Watts River Brewery
- Yering Farm Cider
- St. Andrews Beach Brewery
- Red Hill Brewery
- Bad Shepherd Brewing
- Mornington Peninsula Brewery
- Old Apple Shed
Your PRIVATE TOUR includes:
- Pick up and return to your Melbourne hotel, office or private address
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Beer tastings at 4 breweries /cider houses
- Enjoy a delicious lunch matched with a glass of wine or beer
We can organise a cheese platter as part of your brewery tour. Simply ask when you book a tour.
Tours from *$150pp
Call for a quote 1300 564 632
We can customise a unique personal tour for small or large groups. Duration 8 hours. Departs 9.00am return to Melbourne 5.30pm approximately. *Private group tour based on a minimum 10 people.