Paul’s Private Wine Tours
Yarra Valley or Mornington Peninsula.
Paul’s Wine Tours also provides Private Tours to the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula.
Birthdays, friendship groups, team building or Christmas break ups. Paul specialises in private tours and has taken over 10,000 happy customers. Large groups or small. Paul can suggest itineraries to suit your budget. Call Paul or email with details on your requirements.
Your PRIVATE WINE TOUR includes:
- Pick up and return to your private address, Melbourne hotel or office
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Wine tastings at wineries, chosen from: Yering Farm / Soumah / Helen & Joey Estate / Yering Station / Punt Road / Kellybrook / Greenstone / Coldstream Hills / De Bortoli or Mandala. Four Pillars Gin / Alchemy Distillers can also be included.
- Enjoy a delicious restaurant lunch matched with a glass of wine
- You choose your lunch style: from à la carte, wood fired pizzas to platters
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours lunch venues:
- Rochford Winery, II Vigneto Pizzeria, Soumah, Mandala, Killara Estate, Coldstream Brewery, Tramonto.
Mornington Peninsula Wine Tasting Tours lunch venues:
- Merrick’s General Wine Store, T’Gallant Winery, Green Olive at Red Hill, Red Hill Epicurean, Red Hill Estate, Old Apple Shed.
- The Mornington Peninsula is located south-east of Melbourne, surrounded by Port Phillip Bay, Western Port and Bass Strait. With more than 50 cellar door wineries and 200 vineyards, some of Australia’s top wines are right there on the Mornington Peninsula.
Or email: email@example.com
We can customise a unique personal tour for small or large groups.