Paul’s Premium Wine Tour.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Tour Cancellations – COVID-19- Due to the recent advice from the Government, I have decided to suspend all tours until further notice. I hope things will get back to normal soon. Please call me to book a tour later in the year. – Paul Custance
SMALL GROUP – DAILY TOURS of the Yarra Valley.
The Yarra Valley is Victoria’s premium wine growing region producing cool climate varieties with Pinot Noir & Chardonnay as the local heroes. Its soils, climate and combination of cool mountainside vineyards and warmer valley floor sites make Yarra Valley wines spectacular.
Paul knows the Valley and over the years’ has taken over 12,000 happy customers. Your day begins as Paul’s minibus picks you up from your designated pick up. Enjoy the picturesque countryside as you travel in air-conditioned comfort for a less than one hour journey to the Yarra Valley.
Paul is known as one of the best wine tour guides in the Valley. Paul’s ‘Small Tour Guarantee’ offers personalised attention you won’t receive from the large wine tour operators. Each day at Paul’s Wine Tours is full of laughter, information, great wine and food.
Relaxed tastings at four boutique wineries and the most delicious gourmet food – an epicurean Yarra Valley bus tour, all on Melbourne’s doorstep. Paul lives it, you’ll love it.
Your Premium Wine Tour includes:
- Small group – personalised tour
- Wine tastings at 4 wineries
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Includes a visit to Chandon, the house of bubbly with sparkling wine tastings
- Yarra Valley boutique wineries chosen from: Oakridge / Yering Farm / Soumah / Helen & Joey Estate / Rochford / St. Huberts / Punt Road / Kellybrook / Greenstone / Maddens Rise / Coldstream Hills
Lunch is a regional highlight. A delicious winery restaurant à la carte lunch matched with a glass of wine, tea or coffee
- Enjoy chocolate tastings at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Pick up and return from our convenient locations
- Return to Melbourne 5 – 5.15pm.